Thursday, February 7

Happy 2nd birthday Spirit21

Spirit21 is two years old today. And what a difference a year makes! The highlight of the year was no doubt winning the Brass Crescent Awards for Best Blogger and Best Female blogger. But also there were several publications in the Guardian, and appearances on the BBC. My personal favourites were the article I wrote on Five Things I love about Being a British Muslim Woman, which attracted all sorts of unexpected attention, and the Christmas Eid carols which I wrote the lyrics for and which I commissioned, and which continue to make me smile.

Most of all, what 2007 brought was a relationship with my readers, and for that I thank all of you who showed your support, and especially those who took time to post comments. May the conversation long continue.

I'm hoping that 2008 will be onward and upward...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nj said...

I've just discovered your blog, and you're doing a great job! I really like it! Keep blogging and happy birthday Spirit21! :)

4:11 pm  
Blogger Shelina Zahra Janmohamed said...

Thanks, NJ! welcome...

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home