Monday, December 3

Spirit21 nominated for two awards

Spirit21 has been nominated for Best Blog and Best Female Blog at the Brass Crescent Awards, which recognise the best writing in the Muslim blogosphere. In my small way, I've tried to bring fresh, humorous and insightful thinking to the cyberworld, and have slowly been recognised at the BBC, Guardian and the Muslim News amongst others.

Regular readers will know I've always been a bit cheeky, so I'm not shy to ask you - if of course you think my writing deserves to be supported and recognised - to pay a quick visit to www.brasscrescent.org and cast your votes for spirit21 in the two categories. Remember to respond to the confirmation email that will be sent to you. It ain't for the bucks, I ask, but for our shared glory...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on your win.

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home