Tuesday, February 13

Day Two at 3GSM

After standing on duty yet again demonstrating technology my feet are hurting and I can´t bear to smile a cheery smile for at least a week. I took a short walk around the halls this afternoon, and noticed that most likely I was the only Muslim woman wearing a headscarf at the whole event, which thousands and thousands of people attend. Go girl!

There´s no escaping - even in the gorgeous weather here- from the report over the Forest Gate scandal report. The brothers involved called it a whitewash. According to the quote I heard from Sky News, the IPPC told the police they were right to carry out the raid based on the information they had, but their intelligence was flawed and they had no contingency for "what if there is no dangerous material". Seems to me very much like a case of "guilty until proven innocent".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home