Wednesday, February 7

Happy Birthday Spirit21!

It's my blog's first birthday. Hurrah! And what an exciting and unexpected year it's been. Most heartening have been comments (posted here and elsewhere) that Spirit21 provides a fresh voice that hasn't been heard before. My description in the blog title seems to have struck a chord and been quoted elsewhere and even inspired other blogs! And to think it all came from a moment of inspiration (or madness!) a year ago, when the text was born along with my mini-me, and the name for the blog (which many people have asked the meaning of - I'll leave you to suggest what you think it might mean?).

Happy birthday!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mashallah. Keep up the good work. God bless you.

Aliraza

4:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday and I hope there will be many more of them.

Graham (Harry's Place)

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home