Thursday, February 15

Last day at 3GSM and I´m outta here!

Phew! It´s finally all over, and I can fly back to good ol´Blighty tonight. I will miss this incredibly hip city though, where the buildings are better dressed than I am. It´s beautiful and picturesque. The activity only gets going after midnight and that is during the week! Late dinners, and strolls around the pretty back streets and along the port and marina are the order of the day. Aaah, if only London had the weather and the temperament and style of londoners could match this.

Looking forward to coming home though. Intrigued to check out the impact of the UNICEF report about the UK failing it´s children and coming 21st out of 21 industrialised countries on indicators such as poverty, family relationships and health. Maybe this is the shock that we need to sit up and address the issues facing us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shak said...

Honestly. You're complaining about London now? I think this place has some of the most romantic walks around - even in winter!

Still it makes a change from Muslim Asian men, I guess...

3:17 pm  
Blogger Shelina Zahra Janmohamed said...

I LOVE London. It is one of my favourite places in the world. That is why I live here!

And yes, it is an extremely romantic city (amongst other of its favourable attributes)

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home